Complete with backstraps in 3 sizes, the Walther PPQ M2 .40 S&W Pistol features a cross-directional grip, as well as a 5-inch barrel and a serrated, nonslip slide with a Tenifer coating. This handgun also boasts a Quick Defense trigger, low-profile, 3-dot sights with a windage-adjustable rear sight and an ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release. Picatinny rail.
Features and Benefits
- Double action
- 5-inch barrel with a Tenifer coating and a polymer frame
- Serrated, nonslip slide with a Tenifer coating
- Cross-directional grip with 3 interchangeable backstraps
- Quick Defense trigger
- Low-profile, 3-dot sights with a windage-adjustable rear sight
- 2 drop safeties and a firing pin block
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release
- Picatinny rail for a flashlight or a laser (sold separately)
- Includes small, medium and large backstraps
- Trigger pull (lb.): 5.6
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Polymer
- Manual Safety: No
- Product weight: 26.5 ounces (empty)
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
- Metal finish: Tenifer
- Style: Pistol
- Rear sight: Adjustable
- Barrel length (in.): 5
- Action: Double
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Product length (in.): 8.1
What’s in the Box
- Walther PPQ M2 .40 S&W Pistol
- Small, medium and large backstraps
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.