Optimized for reduced muzzle rise and fast recovery, the Smith & Wesson M&P40C M2.0 4″ 40 S&W Compact 13-Round Pistol boasts a corrosion-resistant Armornite® metal finish. It’s designed with a low barrel bore axis and a rigid stainless-steel chassis, as well as a polymer frame and grip with aggressive texturing. Includes 2 magazines, steel white-dot sights and 4 interchangeable palm swell grip inserts.
Features and Benefits
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Steel white-dot sights
- No thumb safety
- Includes 4 interchangeable palm swell grip inserts
- Striker-fired action with a 13+1 capacity
- 4-inch, stainless-steel barrel and slide
- Corrosion-resistant Armornite® metal finish
- Polymer frame and grip with aggressive texturing and an 18-degree angle
- Made with a low barrel bore axis and a rigid stainless-steel chassis
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Polymer
- Rate of twist: 1 in 10 inch
- Manual Safety: No
- Product weight: 25.3 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
- Metal finish: Stainless, Armornite®
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 13+1
- Rear sight: Steel white 2 dot
- Barrel length (in.): 4
- Action: Striker Fired
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Front sight: Steel white dot
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Product length (in.): 7.3
What’s in the Box
- 2 magazines
- 4 grip inserts
- Smith & Wesson M&P40C M2.0 4″ 40 S&W Compact 13-Round Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government-issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.