Complete with fiber-optic front and Novak-style adjustable rear sights, the Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced Commander Fiber Optic 45 ACP Compact 8-Round Pistol is ready for concealed carry. It has a match-grade barrel that measures 4.3 inches long, plus a custom-designed laminate wood grip and a skeletonized trigger. Wide cocking serrations and front grip strap serrations. Beavertail grip safety.
Features and Benefits
- Single action with an 8+1 capacity
- 4.3-inch, stainless-steel match-grade barrel in a satin oxide finish
- Carbon-steel frame and slide complete with wide cocking serrations and front grip strap serrations
- Custom laminate wood grip
- Skeletonized trigger adjusts from 3.5 – 5.5 pounds
- Fiber-optic front and Novak-style adjustable rear sights
- Extended beavertail grip safety
- Handedness: Right
- Grip: Laminate wood
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Product weight: 38 ounces
- Metal finish: Satin oxide
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 8+1
- Rear sight: Novak-style adjustable
- Barrel length (in.): 4.3
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Action: Single
- Front sight: Fiber optic
- Caliber: .45 ACP
What’s in the Box
- Two 8-round magazines
- Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced Commander Fiber Optic 45 ACP Compact 8-Round Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.