The Marlin® Model 1895 .45-70 Gov’t Lever-Action Centerfire Rifle has a polished blued finish with an American black walnut pistol-grip stock. This rifle features a 4-round tubular magazine, a ramp front sight and adjustable, folding rear sight and a 22″ barrel with deep-cut, Ballard-style rifling with 6 grooves. Hammer block safety. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Lever action with a 4-round tubular magazine
- 22″ barrel with deep-cut, Ballard-style rifling with 6 grooves
- American black walnut stock with a pistol grip
- Ramp front sight with a brass bead and Wide Scan hood and an adjustable, semibuckhorn, folding rear sight
- Hammer block safety
- Made in USA
- Handedness: Right
- Rate of twist: 1 in 20 in.
- Type: Centerfire
- Product weight: 7 lb.
- Style: Hunting
- Manufacturer warranty – general: 5 years limited
- Metal finish: Blued
- Magazine capacity: 4+1
- Rear sight: Adjustable semibuckhorn folding
- Manufacturer warranty – parts: 5 years limited
- Stock: American black walnut pistol grip
- Barrel length (in.): 22
- Action: Lever
- Front sight: Ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide Scan hood
- Caliber: .45-70 Gov’t
- Product length (in.): 40.5
- Manufacturer warranty – labor: 5 years limited
What’s in the Box
- Marlin® Model 1895 .45-70 Gov’t Lever-Action Centerfire Rifle
- Owner’s manual
There are no reviews yet.