Designed with molded finger grooves in front of the grip, the Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm Striker-Fired Pistol instinctively positions your hand for optimal shooting. An extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into the polymer frame accommodates lights and accessories up to 5.6 oz., while the cold hammer-forged, cannon-grade steel barrel delivers strength.
Features and Benefits
- Striker fired with a 15-round P30 steel magazine capacity
- Cold hammer-forged, cannon-grade steel barrel for durability
- Threaded barrel does not use an O-ring assisted lockup
- Polymer frame with slide releases on both sides
- Extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into the frame lets you mount lights and accessories up to 5.6 oz.
- Charging supports mounted on each side of the rear of the slide support speed reloading
- Molded finger grooves in front of the grip instinctively position your hand for optimal shooting
- Night sights
- Captive flat recoil spring helps reduce the recoil forces for improved control during rapid firing
- Includes three 15-round magazines
- Enhanced “precise pull” trigger
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Manual Safety: No
- Product weight: 26.87 oz.
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 15
- Rear sight: Night
- Barrel length (in.): 4.7
- Action: Striker Fired
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Front sight: Night
- Caliber: 9mm
- Product length (in.): 7.95
What’s in the Box
- Three 15-round magazines
- Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm Striker-Fired Pistol
There are no reviews yet.