Outfitted with a 1913 Picatinny rail, the Heckler & Koch VP40 .40 S&W Pistol is ready to accessorize. A cold hammer-forged, polygonal barrel, a machined-steel slide and charging supports complement the polymer frame. This handgun also features an interchangeable backstrap grip.
Features and Benefits
- Double action with a 10+1 capacity
- Cold hammer-forged, polygonal barrel with rifling
- Polymer frame with a machined-steel slide
- Interchangeable backstrap grip with molded finger grooves
- Trigger and firing pin safeties
- Captive flat recoil spring
- Extended MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- Charging supports
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Barrel length (in.): 4.09
- Grip: Interchangeable backstrap
- Action: Double
- Manual Safety: No
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Product weight: 28.93 ounces
- Style: Pistol
- Product length (in.): 7.34
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
- Magazine capacity: 10+1
What’s in the Box
- Heckler & Koch VP40 .40 S&W Pistol
- Two 10-round magazines
- 3 backstraps
- 6 side panels
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
There are no reviews yet.