Modified to suit a variety of purposes, the Browning 1911-380 Black Label Pro .380 ACP Pistol with Rail can be used for sport shooting, protection and even new shooters just starting out. It has a rust-resistant barrel, a heat-treated magazine and a polymer frame with flat mainspring housing. Includes 3-dot combat sights, a textured G10 grip, Picatinny accessory rail and hard storage case. Skeletonized trigger.
Features and Benefits
- Single, locked-breech action with an 8+1 capacity
- Target crowned barrel with rust-resistant protection
- Heat-treated steel magazine
- Polymer frame with a matte, stainless-steel slide and flat mainspring housing
- G10 grip with textured front and back straps and molded checkering
- Skeletonized trigger and bobbed hammer
- 3-dot combat sights
- Ambidextrous manual and beavertail grip safeties
- Low bore axis
- 85% of the size of the original 1911 model
- Picatinny accessory rail and hard ABS case included
- Manual Safety: Yes
What’s in the Box
- Browning 1911-380 Black Label Pro .380 ACP Pistol with Rail
- Two 8-round steel magazines
- ABS case
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.